Turbulent Mixing and Beyond
Third International Conference21 - 28 August, 2011
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy
Goals and Objectives
Outline of Themes
Young Scientist Award
Proceedings and Publications
Travel and Visas
Proceedings and PublicationsThe Abstracts of TMB-2011 Proceedings can be found HERE.
The Program of TMB-2011 can be found HERE.
TMB-2011 Conference has been video-recorded using the ICTP EyA system.
In 2013, Topical Issue T155 of Physica Scripta has published TMB-2011 contributions.
In 2012, Comments Section of Physica Scripta has published reviews presenting TMB-2011.
In 2013, Philosophical Transactions of Royal Society A has published two Theme Issues (Volume 1 and Volume 2) with reviews representing the state-of-the-art in TMB themes.
In 2013, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A has published video-interview discussing goals, achievements and future developments of TMB program.
Materials of the First, Second and Third International Conference "Turbulent Mixing and Beyond" can be viewed and downloaded. These include
- Theme Issues 'Turbulent Mixing and Beyond', Phil. Transactions of the Royal Society
PTRS A 371, Issue 2003 (2013),
PTRS A 371, Issue 1982 (2013),
PTRS A 368, Issue 1916 (2010);
- Topical Issues 'Turbulent Mixing and Beyond' of Physica Scripta
Physica Scripta T155 (2013),
Physica Scripta, Comments Section (2012),
Physica Scripta T142 (2010),
Physica Scripta T132 (2008);
- Proceedings of TMB International Conferences of the ICTP Publishing
Book of Abstracts, TMB-2011 (ISBN 92-95003-45-5),
Book of Abstracts, TMB-2009 (ISBN 92-95003-41-1),
Book of Abstracts, TMB-2007 (ISBN 92-95003-36-5);
- Video-recording of TMB International Conferences, the ICTP Science Dissemination Unit
Video-recording of TMB-2011,
Video-recording of TMB-2009,
Video-recording of TMB-2007.
- Scientific programs of TMB International Conferences
- Presentations of TMB International Conferences