"Structural properties and phase transitions in a silica clathrate"
by J. Chem. Phys.
Results of simulations on planetary mixtures (water and methane) published in
Eleven Ministers, two Nobel prizes, and about 300 scientists attend the
ICTP after 45
More than 150 participants (out of more than 500 applications) attend the
College on Computational Nanoscience
"Fisicos desmenuzaran las propiedades de la
materia en el computador",
from La Segunda, chilean daily newspaper
- [14-01-2009] Intervento a
Radio 3 Scienza: "Via Terra"
- [News archive]
- [14-03-2011] Joint ICTP-IAEA Workshop on Radiation Resistant Polymers
- [09-05-2011] Workshop on Advanced Oxide Interfaces
-- Deadline: Jan 31, 2011
- [05-09-2011] II Latin American School on Computational Materials Science for Energy and Environmental Applications (Santo Andre - Brazil)
- [14-11-2011] Joint ICTP-IAEA Workshop on Radiation Damage in Nuclear Materials
- [Events archive]
MD of Thiols on Au
In Abuja, with the Nigerian
Fed. Minister for Education